On the Go in Eaton County
916 E Packard Hwy
Charlotte, MI 48813
517-543-4087 / 517-371-3312
· EATRAN may make several stops, so plan a longer trip than you would in a car.
· Drivers do not use driveways.
· Passengers must be prepared to board the EATRAN bus 10 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time. Drivers will wait only three minutes from their time of arrival for you to board. Remember, someone else is waiting for the bus too.
· EATRAN has a 20 minute window of arrival. All passengers are assigned a pick-up time. The bus may arrive 10 minutes early or up to 10 minutes late.
· EATRAN requires exact fare. Drivers are not allowed to make change. Tokens can be purchased at the EATRAN office, Delta Township Hall or Eaton County City Halls.
· NO tobacco, food, or beverage allowed on the bus.
· NO weapons, fuel or explosives allowed on the bus.
· EATRAN drivers will assist passengers when requested. Please limit the number of packages you bring on the bus. You may be charged an extra fare for excessive packages.
· If you change plans, please call the EATRAN office and cancel your ride. (You will be charged for rides that are not cancelled.)
· When snowfall is heavy. EATRAN buses travel only on cleared roads. We reserve the right to cancel service due to unforeseen conditions. Check your local TV and radio stations for delays, cancellations and updates.
· Rides may be scheduled up to 2 weeks in advance.
· Disability forms are available upon request. Anyone, possessing a Medicare card will be eligible for certification.